Wednesday 28 December 2016

1st Blog post

Hello everyone. 1st Blog post

Tony Pepers here of Pepers' Pedals custom effects pedals.

I have started this blog to help document my pedal building exploits. I have been building effects pedals for over 5 years now and I have built to date 175 stompboxes. I have learnt a lot from the DIY pedal community. This is my way of sharing back to the community. I will try to keep this page updated as much as I can.

I have a Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/PepersPedals
I also have an Instagram :  https://www.instagram.com/peperspedals/
I am contactable via Email : peperspedals@gmail.com

A little about myself. I'm a 30 year old husband and father of two boys living in Dunedin, New Zealand. I'm currently employed as a maintenance shift electrician at OceanaGold's Macraes mine. I have been in the electrical industry for 9 years and previously had 5 years in the mechanical engineering industry. I love tinkering, especially with electronics. I'm always keen to learn new things. Effects pedals are a fantastic way for me to further my skills in electronics.

 I always have multiple projects on the go, my latest project is assembling a CNC milling machine.



No comments:

Post a Comment