Hi. It works just fine it's just that I can't work it haha! I need to have some spare time from my busy schedule to have a good sit down with it and learn how and which software packages to use. I have used it to drill pilot holes into the 1032L enclosure for the PPsS:6 project
Great to see the CNC milling machine's first successful run—projects like this highlight the craftsmanship and innovation that make machine shops akron ohio stand out.
Hey Tony, just explored this blog and I really enjoyed it! Looking forward to more posts!
ReplyDeleteDid the CNC Machine work okay? I was thinking about buying one myself, but that price seemed to good to be true!
Hi. It works just fine it's just that I can't work it haha! I need to have some spare time from my busy schedule to have a good sit down with it and learn how and which software packages to use. I have used it to drill pilot holes into the 1032L enclosure for the PPsS:6 project
DeleteGreat to see the CNC milling machine's first successful run—projects like this highlight the craftsmanship and innovation that make machine shops akron ohio stand out.
ReplyDelete